Make A Gift
We thank you for joining us in supporting the restoration and preservation of Mission San Xavier. Please select the campaign you would like to support with your gift today.
I want my gift to have an immediate impact!
Restore the East Tower
The restoration of the East Tower is preserving the structural integrity of the Mission and further enhancing its beauty. In the centuries since the Mission was built, cracking in the East Tower’s exterior has allowed water to migrate behind the concrete and wick into the interior adobe brick. This moisture threatens the basic fabric of the church and endangers the priceless art treasures inside. We need to raise $3 million to complete this important work.
I want to help complete all the needed restoration and preservation projects!
Restoration & Preservation Fund
We’ve done so much!
- Preserved the irreplaceable Spanish-Colonial sculpture and paintings inside the church.
- Restored the exterior walls of the nave.
- Refurbished the Mission’s West Tower.
- Reconstructed the Sacristy Arcade.
- Repaired the roof over the central part of the Mission.
- Completed the restoration of the foundations of the East Tower.
And there’s more to do!
- Completely restore the exterior of the East Tower
- Restore the old Convento wing.
- Restore the mortuary chapel Repair and replaster the Mission walls.
- Redesign and re-purpose the Museum.
I want to ensure the future of Mission San Xavier!
Maintenance will be ongoing, always. Even when all the major restoration projects are complete, our master restoration and preservation plan calls for ongoing maintenance. This fund will help ensure that our Mission is properly cared for, forever.
Donate by Mail
If you’d prefer to donate by check, please send it to:
Patronato San Xavier
PO Box 522
Tucson, AZ 85702