MISSION SAN XAVIER DEL BAC was founded in 1692 by a Jesuit missionary, Father Eusebio Francisco Kino. It was then that he became the first non-Indian to visit the village of Wa:k, or “Bac,” as he wrote it.
Many people want to give something back. They recognize their good fortune and wish to help a worthy cause like the restoration of San Xavier. You may wish to pass the torch and communicate your values to future generations.
- “Influential” Building Mission San Xavier subject of KUAT program May 17, 2013
- Architect Reports for 4.3.13 & 4.17.13 April 26, 2013
- Architect Reports 2.19.13 to 3.20.13 March 26, 2013
- Architect’s Report 2.6.13 February 13, 2013
- Architect’s Report 1.23.13 January 29, 2013
- Seniors Create Gingerbread San Xavier January 8, 2013
- Thank you for a Successful Spring Concert November 7, 2012
1950 W San Xavier Rd
Tucson, AZ 85746
The Mission is 9 miles south of downtown Tucson just off of Interstate 19. Take exit 92 and follow the signs to the church.
Contact Patronato San Xavier