MISSION SAN XAVIER DEL BAC was founded in 1692 by a Jesuit missionary, Father Eusebio Francisco Kino. It was then that he became the first non-Indian to visit the village of Wa:k, or “Bac,” as he wrote it.
Many people want to give something back. They recognize their good fortune and wish to help a worthy cause like the restoration of San Xavier. You may wish to pass the torch and communicate your values to future generations.
- Architect Report 11.13.13 November 22, 2013
- No Docent Tours: Nov. 16 & Thanksgiving November 6, 2013
- Architect Report 10.31.13 November 6, 2013
- Architect Report 10.18.13 November 4, 2013
- Architect Report 10.02.13 (revised) October 29, 2013
- Architect Report 9.18.13 October 8, 2013
- Architect Report for 9.4.13 October 8, 2013
1950 W San Xavier Rd
Tucson, AZ 85746
The Mission is 9 miles south of downtown Tucson just off of Interstate 19. Take exit 92 and follow the signs to the church.
Contact Patronato San Xavier