MISSION SAN XAVIER DEL BAC was founded in 1692 by a Jesuit missionary, Father Eusebio Francisco Kino. It was then that he became the first non-Indian to visit the village of Wa:k, or “Bac,” as he wrote it.
Many people want to give something back. They recognize their good fortune and wish to help a worthy cause like the restoration of San Xavier. You may wish to pass the torch and communicate your values to future generations.
- Thank you and have a wonderful holiday! December 12, 2014
- Architect’s Report 9.16.14 October 8, 2014
- Architect Report 8.23.14 August 25, 2014
- Architect Report 7.16.14 August 5, 2014
- 18th Annual Christmas Concerts at San Xavier, Dedicated to Ann Fallon, Set for Dec. 9-11 July 29, 2014
- Architect Site Report 7.8.14 July 28, 2014
- 2014 Founders Circle Ceremony at San Xavier July 25, 2014
1950 W San Xavier Rd
Tucson, AZ 85746
The Mission is 9 miles south of downtown Tucson just off of Interstate 19. Take exit 92 and follow the signs to the church.
Contact Patronato San Xavier