- Need a Good Speaker? Monday, March 13, 2017 Would your service club or organization like to hear about the Mission and Patronato’s effort to restore and preserve it?
- The new 1783 Society offers a way to make a difference, forever. Monday, March 13, 2017 Generous people are choosing to leave a gift to Patronato in their wills to ensure the future of the Mission.
- Restoration Update Monday, March 13, 2017 After two seasons of work, the cleaning and restoration of the Retablo Mayoris complete. Next: the ornate balustrades that surround the main altar.
- Patronato’s Spring at San Xavier: Two concerts at Mission San Xavier to feature Arizona Repertory Singers April 23rd Tuesday, March 28, 2017 “We will present a special program of music chosen specifically for the historically significant, visually stunning, and acoustically reverberant setting of Mission San Xavier del Bac,” said Arizona Repertory Singers Music Director Elliot Jones. “We will be singing sacred and secular music from the very old to the very new.”
- IRAs and Charitable Giving Monday, March 13, 2017 You can choose to give these dollars free of the tax obligation directly to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit such as Patronato. In other words, you paid no tax when you invested the money, and you’ll incur no taxes when the money is gifted to a charity.
- Celebrating 20 years: Patronato’s Christmas at San Xavier Tuesday, November 8, 2016 2016 tickets now available for regular performances on Dec. 13, 14 and 15; and a special performance on Dec. 12
- Watch Day is a Great Day to Tour Mission San Xavier Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Friday, November 4, 2016 is Watch Day at Mission San Xavier. Visitors will enjoy 45-minute Patronato docent-led tours that will include the newly renovated Chapter Room, and visual displays of the current renovation and preservation efforts underway at the Mission. The first tour begins at 9:30 a.m. and the last at 12:30 p.m.
- Docents Needed for Volunteer-led Mission Tours Monday, August 22, 2016 Patronato docents conducted more than 1,600 tours for 26,000 visitors in 2015 and the docent program is expanding. An introduction to the docent training program is Wednesday, October 12, 2016 from 10 a.m. to noon in the St Clare Room at the Mission. The docent program is non denominational and all are welcome to ...
- Barbara Peck Elected President of Board of Directors; Rick Buchanan, Fred Frelinghuysen and Michael R. Urman also elected to officer positions Tuesday, June 28, 2016 Public relations consultant Barbara Peck recently was elected President of the Board of Directors of Patronato San Xavier. Michael R. Urman, shareholder in the law firm of DeConcini McConald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. was elected Vice President; Rick Buchanan, retired executive from Sundt Corporation is the new Secretary and continues chair the construction committee of ...
- “Neto’s Tucson: San Xavier Mission docents show their love” from the Arizona Daily Star Sunday, June 19, 2016 In October, the Patronato will hold a training-information meeting to recruit new volunteers. There are no requirements for the volunteers, other than time and commitment. The program is especially interested in attracting bilingual docents. Read the story.