- Bringing the Mission to You! Wednesday, May 24, 2017 Join docent Craig Reid on a journey through the Spanish mission period on from 6-7:30pm on Wed., June 28 at Himmel Park Library.
- “Tucson’s San Xavier del Bac an enduring symbol of borderlands history” from the Tampa Bay Times Friday, May 5, 2017 “…I lived in Tucson for a decade and visited San Xavier often, drawn by its cultural significance, its beauty and its air of timeless calm…”
- Need a Good Speaker? Sunday, April 23, 2017 Would your service club or organization like to hear about the Mission and Patronato’s effort to restore and preserve it?
- “Arizona Repertory Singers to fill Mission with glorious music” from the Arizona Daily Star Wednesday, April 19, 2017 The acoustics in the historic Mission San Xavier del Bac are almost as stunning as the setting…
- The new 1783 Society offers a way to make a difference, forever. Saturday, April 22, 2017 Generous people are choosing to leave a gift to Patronato in their wills to ensure the future of the Mission.
- Restoration Update Friday, April 21, 2017 After two seasons of work, the cleaning and restoration of the Retablo Mayor is complete. Next: the ornate balustrades that surround the main altar.
- Patronato’s Spring at San Xavier: Two concerts at Mission San Xavier to feature Arizona Repertory Singers April 23rd Tuesday, March 28, 2017 “We will present a special program of music chosen specifically for the historically significant, visually stunning, and acoustically reverberant setting of Mission San Xavier del Bac,” said Arizona Repertory Singers Music Director Elliot Jones. “We will be singing sacred and secular music from the very old to the very new.”
- IRAs and Charitable Giving Monday, March 13, 2017 You can choose to give these dollars free of the tax obligation directly to a 501(c)(3) nonprofit such as Patronato. In other words, you paid no tax when you invested the money, and you’ll incur no taxes when the money is gifted to a charity.
- Celebrating 20 years: Patronato’s Christmas at San Xavier Tuesday, November 8, 2016 2016 tickets now available for regular performances on Dec. 13, 14 and 15; and a special performance on Dec. 12
- Watch Day is a Great Day to Tour Mission San Xavier Wednesday, October 26, 2016 Friday, November 4, 2016 is Watch Day at Mission San Xavier. Visitors will enjoy 45-minute Patronato docent-led tours that will include the newly renovated Chapter Room, and visual displays of the current renovation and preservation efforts underway at the Mission. The first tour begins at 9:30 a.m. and the last at 12:30 p.m.